Encouraging creativity, the ability to make personal decisions, divergent thinking, the ability to face new situations and solve unforeseen problems are unavoidable objectives in any educational plan that wants to prepare our students to function in a changing social and technical environment.
Offer information about different materials and resources that can be used in the classroom. Didactic possibilities that the different materials offer. Show the teaching staff specific didactic experiences on the use of resources.
Show the funniest and most entertaining face of Mathematics to the whole society.
Bring students closer to mathematics through curiosities and encourage young people to use their leisure creatively, stimulating thought, creativity, the ability to face new situations, unforeseen problems.
Levels and categories
|Level 2||10th Grade General Basic Education||2nd Grade Secondary School|
|9th Grade General Basic Education||1st Grade Secondary School|
|8th Grade General Basic Education||6th Grade Primary School|
|Level 1||7th Grade General Basic Education||5th Grade Primary School|
|6th Grade General Basic Education||4th Grade Primary School|
|5th Grade General Basic Education||3rd Grade Primary School|
- Each Institution may participate with a student as a minimum, and a maximum of 3 students per category.
- It will be awarded medal to the three best jobs by category
Bases of the competition
- Minimum score to obtain: This must be the equivalent of 75% of the final grade.
- Of the award: gold, silver and bronze medals will be awarded in the individual participation. In addition, diplomas will be awarded mention of honor and participation.
- From the award program: the award will be held on May 19 in a special closing program.
- Participation in the Olympics is not particular, but institutional. For this reason, it is the institutions that must register according to the procedure indicated below:
- Registration form: The participating institutions must send the registration form to the event’s mail: firstname.lastname@example.org file that will be filled in completely from and with legible handwriting.
- Another way to register is via online (online) at: www.sangerardo.edu.ec / option BIOLEAGE / REGISTRATION and choose the event DRAWING MATHEMATICAL.
- Registration link: INSCRIBIRSE
Registration opening: from April 3, 2017.
Registration deadline: May 9, 2017.
Demonstration directed to Teachers and Students: May 12, 2017 / 9H00 / Place Yellow Room / Campus Pompeya San Gerardo School.